HD Tune Pro 5.75 Full 英文安裝版
- 軟體版本： V5.75
- 語言介面： 英文
- 系統支援： ALL Windows
- 軟體授權 : 專業版
- 參考網站： 官方網站
- 更新時間： 2019-08-30
HD Tune 是一款小巧的硬碟檢測程式，它可以幫我們顯示出硬碟的相關詳細資訊， 還能測試硬碟的傳輸速度（最大／最小／平均）、CPU使用率，還能監控硬碟的溫度， 避免硬碟溫度過高，而導致硬碟壽命減短的情況。 另外它還提供了一個硬碟磁區檢查功能，可讓我們用來檢查硬碟是否有磁區損壞的情況。
• The program has been designed to assess the performance of the storage devices and to offer details about the transfer rate capability. A full benchmark test can be run or just a verification of the transfer rate with a single file with custom size.
• There are about ten types of tests that can be performed to receive information about the transfer rate including the random seek, the sequential mode and the burst rate test.
• You can use the program to find out if your drive supports advanced features such as automatic acoustic management, 48-bit address or upgradeable firmware. All this information and more are available in just a few seconds without installing other complicated programs.
• The program can keep you updated on the status of your hard drive in order to detect impending device failures or an accidental data loss. You can use the program to scan for damaged blocks and sectors periodically. All the errors are highlighted in order to prevent the problems that your hard drive might have.
• If you want to know the folders that occupy most of the disk space, the program can provide you with a full report in just a few seconds by scanning the folder structure. Based on this information you can identify unnecessary files or folders and free the occupied disk space.
• An interesting feature is the ability to reduce the noise of the hard drive by using an Automatic Acoustic Management (AAM) technique. If your device supports AAM the acoustic management parameters can be adjusted through this program.
• The program is easy to use even by the casual user. It takes about 45 MB of RAM and during the error scan or the benchmark test it can use about 50% of the CPU time. It has an impact on the computer performance only during the tests and not while monitoring the hard drive and updating the disk information.